- My client now enforces the 'steel toe' policy when walking around in the warehouse. For those of us who wear tennis shoes, clip-ons are provided. So there I am on the highly polished concrete floor clopping around like a horse standing on its hind legs.
- Rec'd an offer on my house.
- Was standing in the hallway at the old E-Systems building and saw a guy come out of a conference room. He had the new Air Force logo on his shirt, and that caught my eye. As he passed by me, I said, "Excuse me." He stopped and turned toward me. I said, "I was in one of your imagery classes at Goodfellow Air Force Base."
- Rec'd a caution for "Thread-Hijacking" on the Anna Online Forums.
- Niobe returned home after a 4-day hiatus. Unfortunately, she's now acting like that cat in Pet Semetary. Creepy.
- I'm really starting to show my age. I had to explain to schpydurx that there were no consumer digital recording products in 1965.
- Tony's airlock has been active all morning. He likens it to a hatch on DS9.
Little girl's birthday party is Saturday, there will be lots of people there. I'm grilling burgers. Dad's bringing Angus beef patties (to die for) and sharp cheddar cheese. My wife picked up all the trimmings yesterday. Our refrigerator is up and running in the garage, greatly increasing capacity as two families are living under one roof. If the house goes through, we'll close on the 20th of July.
Well, 1000-1400 today: I'm outta here! Ya'll have a good one.