Little girl was sick Monday night to the point I stayed at home Tuesday. Played a lot of ball in the backyard with the boy. He's pretty good. Grilled a lot of vegetables the last couple of days, smoked a couple of cigars.
Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
Snatched with extreme prejudice from swashbuckler332
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I woke up this morning...and got myself a gun...
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
Next Sex Schedule: See listing for "Wife."
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The one it's currently set to, of course!
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A white oxford Polo with my Star Trek tie.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yes, with fiberboard.
9. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
The $25 Wal-Mart George (previously Earthshoe) Dan III's (previously Dale II's)
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. Very dark indeed...
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The larger of the two.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Dreaming happy dreams of chocolate rivers and gumdrop mountains.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile phone say?
Could you log into SameTime?
15. Who is the coolest person in your life?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My wife, this morning.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Niobe, my bengal kitten with fur like pelt.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Meteprolol for high blood pressure, 50mg twice daily.
20. How many roles of film do you need to get developed?
Funny thing iPhoto still refers to uploading digital photos as 'rolls.'
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Every single day is the best day of my life. The answer therefore is, 36!
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Every Windows resource-sapping tweak is turned off on this computer - including 'wallpaper.'
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Are you ill?"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to MAKE a million dollars, which would you choose?
Why make billions, when you can make MILLIONS!
26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people.
27. What's the last song you listened to?
"Ooops Up" by Snap.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
Try at being a distraction so they could get away.
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life who would it be?
Yannow, I honestly can't think of anyone I've been that angry at.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
My power strip.
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she had to walk into mine.
Only dullards get bored
Not afflicting the creative
Higher-brain functions mitigate
Yet the truth I abhor
Verisimilitude is ablative
And prone to agitate
Because weak am I
I'll tell you what I'm blathering about... I've got information man! New shit has come to light! And shit... man, she kidnapped herself. Well sure, man. Look at it... a young trophy wife, in the parlance of our times, you know, and she, uh, uh, owes money all over town, including to known pornographers, and that's cool... that's, that's cool, I'm, I'm saying, she needs money, man. And of course they're going to say that they didn't get it, because... she wants more, man! She's got to feed the monkey, I mean uh... hasn't that ever occurred to you, man? Sir?
I wish there were a cellular interface to secure shell.
...Here's looking at you, kid.